UT

UT

Monday, October 31, 2011

Response to the South Carolina Fans

Dear Cock,

Thanks for playing our game this week “How to make a Cock Pissed”!

The funny thing is we like USCjr fans.  So far you win the award for the most passionate about their schools pride.  UGA fans and FU fans are the cesspool of fan bases.  You guys are much more fun to be around whether it is in Knoxville or when I have been to Columbia.  As usual the Gamecock fans around me Saturday night were some of the most respectable fans that been to our stadium.  This is the very reason why I hope you guys win the East, but I seriously doubt you will.  

To be honest I did think we would win.  When you lose a player like Lattimore in this league it is tough to survive.  Just so you know I hated like heck to hear about his injury because he is a dynamic player and may have a chance to make a lot of money.  Win or lose I would have rather seen him on the field Saturday night.   

After we turned the ball over on the goal line in the 3rd qtr I figured many of you were beginning to write your response to my last post.  This became very clear after reading posts, tweets, and messages asking to meet me so we could fight.  I offer no apologies to anything I said.  Your program has won 4 bowl games in 100 years and that is just the plain truth.  This current UT football team is the worst team in my lifetime and we will still win 5 games.  You guys went 1-22 in two years.  That is the definition of dumpster fire. 

By no means am I attempting to live in the past.  Sports are about the “here and now”.  I just wanted to share some facts that would ruffle Gamecock feathers to create fun and entertaining conversation.  We did not “Troll” on SC or internet sites as we were accused by some of you.  As a matter of fact 90% of the post’s traffic came from USCjr sites that require membership and annual fees.  I have never met anybody as juvenile who would pay money to be members of South Carolina online sports talk so don’t blame RockyTopics!    
  
I also will not make any excuse for why we lost.  UT should never lose to USCjr.  What I completely will stand on without question is your team is average at best.  Bama and LSU are head and shoulders above everybody in this conference.  You guys did not accomplish anything Saturday by beating us.  The Eastern division is terrible and the only reason you guys may win it is because nobody else is worth talking about.

For those of you who hate me than all I can say is, your school is a joke.  For those of you who loved the trash talk and shot back with fun and friendly competition then I say, we will see you next year in Columbia!

Until then,
Go Vols
Radical

3 comments:

  1. The problem with a good game is that you never want to stop playing. Clearly that is what happened for this post. But I don't really blame you, especially after reading some of the comments from the previous post. And anyone that offered to meet you so that they could fight is a sad, pathetic loser. Carolina fans or not, I don't support that kind of non-sense.

    But as far as UT should never lose to USC, you're in for a lot of disappointment. You know this was the first time ever that UT lost consecutive games to USC? Well, I got news for you, 2012 will make it 3 years in a row. After that, we'll see what happens. Though, I don't blame you for liking the momentum at home with a Lattimore-less gamecock team.

    USC is not an elite team, anyone that says so is foolish. LSU and Bama are elite teams. USC, on the other hand is a good team.

    Anyways, best of luck to you, and thanks for writing. I also liked the conference schedule from a couple months back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Benito in all seriousness we really appreciate you participating. We here at RockyTopics are just a group of fans trying to make the most of this football season. Please continue to check back for future post. Like I said in an earlier post I can promise that future posts will be regarding teams that we both equally hate, well until we meet again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think by now everyone has read this more recent post and realized that they have been had.

    ReplyDelete