UT

UT

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why is Lane Kiffin still coaching and why is Bruce Pearl still being crucified?

WARNING: When I read the article you see the link to below my blood started to boil.
The famous graphic!
So apparently Bruce Pearl hasn’t suffered enough yet.  It is not enough to drag him through the mud all season last year with that stupid graphic; you know the graphic (see photo to the right) that CBS and ESPN would put up at every televised game with Pearl’s picture and the list of wrongs he committed).  It isn’t enough that every analyst (Bilas and Vitale I am looking at you) just pretty much condemned his career to death, and now we got this guy Gary Parrish still throwing Pearl under the bus.
Apparently Parrish and Pearl’s former assistants think that Pearl should be supporting them now that they have had to take lesser jobs.  Don’t get me wrong it sucks for his assistants that got the one year show cause.  The fact that the families of the assistant coaches have had to uproot their lives because of Bruce Pearl’s mistakes is truly unfortunate.  However I ask this question; if your boss was to get his staff fired including you would he then start supporting you?  I don’t think so.  A matter of fact it wouldn’t even be thought of.  The unemployment rate in the U.S. right now is 9.1% and I will guarantee none of the unemployed is being supported by their former boss.  What else do people want from Bruce Pearl he has lost the job he loves, cannot coach again for 3 years, and may never coach again thanks to all the media slander, and he is now selling groceries.  If anyone should be taking care of his former assistants, which I do not believe is necessary, it should be their former employer, UT, not their former boss.  If these assistants are just now figuring out that life is not fair they have lived a very sheltered life and this experience will be good for them.  Sorry life is a b*&#h sometimes.
He is a retard!
Another thing that made my blood boil while reading the attached article is it hit me; how is Lane Kiffin still coaching?   The news of Willy Mac wiring money for a recruit so that he could visit UT is just more salt in the wound caused by Lane Kiffin.  Does the University of Southern California have blinders on?  How can they see/hear all the stuff that Kiffin did in his very short time in Knoxville and feel confident that he is leading their already troubled program the right way?  Show me the data where you would want him as the head coach of your football program that is all I am asking.  I am not saying what Bruce Pearl did was right but let’s break it down.  Bruce Pearl lied about a cookout at his house with a recruit.  He shouldn’t have done it. Agreed!  His punishment 3 year show cause from coaching which I believe is the death penalty for his coaching career.  Lane Kiffin has done everything wrong possibly imaginable and is not even winning ball games that matter and he is the head coach at USC.  Mind blowing!  USC needs to smell the roses, you have a whole freaking bowl of them, and realize Lane Kiffin is a fraud and needs to leave before he runs through your sport programs like a dirty ol’ pirate and takes everything from it!
Lane Kiffin I hate you!
I want my Pearl back!
Lane Kiffin I hate your mom also!
HAVE SUM!
GBO!!!!!
JW

No comments:

Post a Comment